- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 October 2019
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Block Account Manager – 86 Posts
- Nutritionist/Feeding Demonstrator -6 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 19 Posts
- Ayush MO – 46 Posts
- AYUSH MO – Yoga Specialist – 2 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 58 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist – 32 Posts
- Community Level Psychologist – 300 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – 61 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 30 Posts
- EYE Donation Counsellor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
- Community Level Psychologist – M.A. in Clinical Psychology OR M.A. in Psychology.
- Social Worker – Post-Graduate Degree in Sociology/ Social Work OR Graduate in Sociology/ Social Work with Two Years of Experience as a Social Worker in Public Health.
- STLS-Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor – Candidate must be a Graduate and holding a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent.
- X-Ray Technician – Intermediate with Diploma in Radiography.
- Medical Officer-Dental – Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery Recognized from Dental Council of India.
Online Application Link
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates will be able to apply to the posts through the online mode from 10 October 2019 and the application window will be opened till 30 October 2019. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.